The cemetery has not only to double lots but single graves available as well as a specific cremation section for those interested in the slightly less costly option and not interested in purchasing a full-sized grave or wanting an upright memorial.
Specific rules for Greenview Memorial Park
- The cemetery rules and regulations require that the graves are purchased by the Jewish member of the family, they are welcome to purchase as many graves as they feel necessary
- The cemetery offers single, double, and family lots
- The cemetery allows burials Sunday – Friday and is closed on Shabbat (Saturday)
- Any grave is allowed a flush marker, single graves are allowed upright single memorials, and double lots are allowed two optional double monument sizes dictated by the cemetery board.
- Separate cremation section
- Sprinkler system
- Benches within the cemetery
- Seasonal planted gardens
- Picture medallions, base and ground installed vases are allowed in all sections
- We welcome services to be lead by families clergy of choice, including rabbis, priests and ministers
- Memorials allow Hebrew, Russian, Latin, only exclusion to be fair to all religions and the Fuller Street Cemeteries community is no religious emblem (no matter what religion) is allowed on any stone.
Fees and charges
- Full interment graves are $1,200/grave
- Cremation graves are $595/grave
- Grave opening/closing fee, including the grave box, is $2,195.00 (regular Sunday – Friday service time and grave box installation, non-graveside service)
- Cremation interments without family present, schedule at staff’s convenience, $395.00
- Cremation interments, Monday – Friday, $595.00
- Cremation interments, Sunday, $695.00
How to reach us
Located ten minutes from Storrow Drive, the Boston Garden and Route 93, 5 minutes from Route 1 and the Revere Showcase Cinemas, as well as 15 minutes from Harvard Street and Beacon Street, Brookline our cemeteries, are centrally located from the North Shore, Suburban Boston and the up and coming developments in Chelsea, Revere and Malden.